12+ LF White Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NoseyChickens, Jul 11, 2011.

1. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    12+ LF White Ameraucana Eggs

I am offering 1 dozen eggs from my LF White Ameraucana flock. I have 1 rooster over 3 girls. Fertility has been fantastic and my hatch rates with these eggs have been over 90% here at home. They lay a nice light blue egg. These are great layers, laying nearly every day no matter the weather. They are beautiful, gental, friendly, and calm birds.

Due to postal practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I can assure you that fertility in the eggs I have set has been fantastic and fertility is regularly checked. I can also assure the eggs are fresh, no older than 3-4 days old and well wrapped and packed at the time of shipping. Eggs will be wrapped individually in bubble wrap, and then three or four are wrapped again in bubble wrap together, and packed in a large box and mailed priority. Look here for the way I wrap and pack ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/vie … g-eggs-for

Eggs will be shipped the first business day after auction ends.

Please DO NOT bid if you live in a state requiring NPIP paperwork for shipment. Thank you.

Payment is due at the end of auction via PayPal. Eggs will be shipped the following business day.
    PayPal address [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG] think think think...Im in lockdown as of last night [​IMG] So technically my bator will be empty...I have been waiting on these for long time...I really love them...They'd look so pretty against my green grass...I better talk to Dh! [​IMG] I better look over all my coops tonight and figure out who stays and who goes....I better decide if I have enough space to get one more breed??? I'm trying to talk my self into it.....

3. calgal98

calgal98 Chillin' With My Peeps

he he he....if I bid against you will it make the decision easier?? LOL...just pulling your leg. I want reg Americaunas, not white. Hi sonew!

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:[​IMG] this decision will be a hard one at that! I reallly dont want baby chicks going into Winter here. They really have to be grown some to handle the cold without the heating bulbs..last winter killed me with 250-300$ heating bills just for garage and barn! [​IMG] My goal this year is 100$ a month

5. calgal98

Awww, come on you know you want them....they won't be chicks by then. All grown up!

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Lets see..Ship Monday 3-4 days to me So I'd get them by Friday the 22nd and put in 3 weeks +/-2 to 3 days for late bloomers puts me August 15th hatch date-ish...I like all my birds at 12-14 weeks old heading into Winter...That would put these guys in the 3rd week of November--COLD AS HECK here at that time of year! BUT!!!! doable [​IMG] Oh good grief thanks for making me map them out to see if I could! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  7. calgal98

Absolutely my pleasure to fuel the hatchaholic!! LOL. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by