12+ LF White Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NoseyChickens, Aug 17, 2011.

1. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    12+ LF White Ameraucana Eggs

I am offering 1 dozen eggs from my LF White Ameraucana flock. I have 1 rooster over 3 girls. Fertility has been fantastic and my hatch rates with these eggs have been over 90% here at home. They lay a nice light blue egg. These are great layers, laying nearly every day no matter the weather. They are beautiful, gental, friendly, and calm birds.

Due to postal practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I can assure you that fertility in the eggs I have set has been fantastic and fertility is regularly checked. I can also assure the eggs are fresh, no older than 3-4 days old and well wrapped and packed at the time of shipping. Eggs will be wrapped individually in bubble wrap, and then three or four are wrapped again in bubble wrap together, and packed in a large box and mailed priority. Look here for the way I wrap and pack ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/vie … g-eggs-for

Eggs will be shipped the first business day after auction ends.

Please DO NOT bid if you live in a state requiring NPIP paperwork for shipment. Thank you.

Payment is due at the end of auction via PayPal. Eggs will be shipped the following business day.
    PayPal address [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. calgal98

calgal98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Is that a coro sussex I see in one of the background pics?? If you don't get bids on this let me know and I will take them. I just don't NEED more to hatch :)

3. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    yes that is a coronation, but we dont have them anymore. Moved on to other colors and sizes of Ameraucana

4. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    [​IMG]

5. Erin~TheChickenLover

Erin~TheChickenLover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2011
    Arkansas River Valley
    I love their puffy cheeks, sooo cute! [​IMG]

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG] I will so grab these in Spring if they are producing--please please keep me in mind!!!!!

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    THATS MY GIRL!!!!! [​IMG]

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    YAH KAREN!!!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by