12+ Light Brahma Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicken_crazy93, Feb 24, 2011.

1. chicken_crazy93

chicken_crazy93 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2010
    Mascot
    I have for sale 12+ Light Brahma very fertile eggs. I have one roo to three hens in one of my 5'X9' breed pens. I gave a buddy of mine 16 eggs, 3 were Light Brahmas from my stock & he had 14 of them to hatch with all three of the LB hatching & as of yesterday, 2/23/2011, all 14 are doing wonderful at 3wks. old. I am running this auction for 5 days & I have been getting three eggs daily consistantly (SP?) so when the auction ends I should have 15 to ship but as the posting states, 12+, to be on the safe side & to insure that you will be getting the freshest eggs possible. This is my first auction & will be my first attempt at shipping eggs but I am going to pack the eggs the exact same way I have recieved some from our members, Bargain & Kelly G, as both shipments arrived to me fully intact & in very good condition. The eggs will ship as soon as payment is recieved via PayPal or M/O which should be on Tuesday 3/1/2011 if paying via PayPal. Just PM me for payment info. or any other questions you might have. I have an auto-matic egg turner that I will put the eggs in to keep until they ship. I have the turner set up in a temp. controlled at 60 deg room in my garage so I am doing everything I have read on our wonderful site to insure you get the best eggs possible. Here are a couple of pictures of my breed stock on a very rainy day. Thank you & very happy bidding!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by