12+ Marans (mixed colors) - buy-it-now - shipping included! SHIPS 7/21

slackwater

Songster
9 Years
Feb 1, 2010
SoMD
I have a pen of Marans (mixed colors) that is laying well! I've bred the Marans with an eye towards heavier birds that lay well (for a good dual-purpose bird) - this is a great way to add some colorful, productive layers to your flock, and make it more sustainable, with large cockerals that are great for eating!

As with all shipped hatching eggs, I cannot guarantee your hatch due to the circumstances that the eggs might be subjected to during shipping. I have gotten good feedback on my packaging and hatch results so far. That being said...if you have a very poor hatch, please let me know and I will do what I can to work with you!

$20 will be paid via PayPal and includes shipping.

Last edited:
Hello! You will get 12+ (16) eggs. The first picture is of some of the eggs collected so far this week. The second picture is of some eggs that went out last week (unwashed, hence some dirt!). You have the option of Marans x Ameraucana & Marans x OE (both possibly with an OE roo, but he is second in the pecking order, so I don't think he is able to interact with the ladies all that much), AND (or without) Marans eggs (mixed colors).

hello,

I think I have sent you replys before on this but I would love to get some of your eggs, I love the very dark ones and the olliveeggrs so if you could just chose a good batch for me I would love it... I will start getting my girls to set, I have some broodies and they are being bullied by the others so I am moving them now. they should have time to adjust and resit in good time to get the eggs on monday or tuesday. could you please pm me about this...I am so excited no pun intended. hey dont you have trouble with coxi if you have a duck in your hen pen?

Mama Dixie,

I sent you a PM. And the duck isn't in the pen with the OEs and Marans...but no, I don't have a problem w/cocci :)

Back
Top Bottom