12(maybe more) Bearded Cuckoo Silkie eggs ~NPIP~

swheat

The Bantam Barn
14 Years
Mar 18, 2008
Alabama
My Coop
My Coop
Here is your chance to get some really nice looking Cuckoo silkie eggs! My incubators are loaded and they are laying. Looks like I am going to have to get another cabinet incubator..
he.gif
I am only doing this auction because I have no room in the incubator..I will get more space at the end of this week...
ya.gif

I am starting this auction at 1.00 HAPPY BIDDING

I have 12 eggs now so I may have 12+ eggs to send !!
smile.png

Cuckoo silkies are still a work in progress. I have a cuckoo roo with black hens and cuckoo hens..There is one red partridge hen in the group(for my barred partridge project), not sure if she is laying and there is also the possibility of hatching some blacks. I have hatched some gorgeous cuckoo's from this breeding group. I hatched a few cuckoo's couple of day ago.
Eggs will be mailed out on Wed, March 2 after receiving payment.
I bubble wrap each eggs and then place them in a egg carton which is securely packed in a #7 Priority Mail box.Box will be marked FRAGILE. I think the larger box offers good protection and rarely have damages but, I DO NOT guarantee hatch-ability due to shipping and your incubation methods. Handling & Shipping(Priority Mail) $13.00...Please pay by Paypal after auction ends so that I can ship the eggs quickly. If you want me to send you a PayPal invoice you need to email or pm me your email address . NPIP # 64-1039 & US AI clean. Let me know if you need NPIP paperwork with the eggs. Check my other auctions . I will combine shipping when possible, but cannot hold eggs over to ship with another auction ending several days later, I want you to have freshest eggs possible. Thanks for looking ! Shipping only in U.S.

Payment is by PayPal to [email protected]

7576_dscn2978.jpg

7576_dscn13.jpg

7576_dscn11.jpg

7576_dscn0010.jpg

7576_cucksk17.jpg

7576_cucksk8.jpg

7576_cucksk10.jpg

7576_cucksk6.jpg

7576_cucksk5.jpg

cuckoo silkie chick with small white spot on back of head
7576_scn0022.jpg

7576_scn0020.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Phoenix, Look at the cuckoo, Look at the cuckoo, now when I count to 3 you will be converted to a SILKIE fan !
gig.gif

Thanks Kellie

A few more pics- these are of a couple of pullets that are in the grow-out pen.

7576_sn0021.jpg

7576_sn0018.jpg

7576_sn0016.jpg

Right now I have a total of 9 eggs plus what they lay tomorrow and Wed before I head to the PO with them.

Steve packs well! I got a box of his cochin eggs that the PO managed to put a big hole in and the eggs were in good shape and had a good hatch rate for mailed eggs.

Oh man! LOVE these!!! I want but I'm not sure I have room until closer to summer... I'll be looking to see if you have another auction in May or June because I will be all over these!!!

My daughter loves Silkies and raises them as one of her 4-H projects. She went nuts over your beautiful birds when I showed her the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom