1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12 Maybe Pure Blue and Black Ameraucana Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FLF, Jan 18, 2010.

1. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    My incubator is full, so I am offering these eggs. They should be pure Blue and Black Ameraucanas, but I had a mottled black bantam cochin roo get to my hens, and I hatched some feather legged EE's from these pullets. I believe I finally got Romeo (the bantam cochin) contained for the past 2 weeks or so, and have seen my black Ameraucana roo breeding these girls, but don't want to promise they are 100% pure until I have 100% pure chicks hatch in my incubators. I've got great fertility in my incubator, just no room! I would like to ship these 1/19. Paypal only.

There are 12 Eggs laid from Fri-Mon (today). Here are three of the eggs from today. Plus a dirty silkie egg for comparision.
    [​IMG]

Here are some of my girls
    [​IMG]

Some more of the flock. I believe there are 3 blues laying.
    [​IMG]

2. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Nice!

3. Overeasyplz

Overeasyplz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Leesburg
    Awww, I missed out... [​IMG]

4. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    Let me know when you're ready, Henry's birds are still settling in, though I think I got a couple eggs from them today [​IMG]

5. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by