12+ Mille fleur bantam cochin eggs (plus blue/black mottled)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ShysCreations, Sep 19, 2010.

1. ShysCreations

ShysCreations Chillin' With My Peeps

Available are 12 eggs from my project group (plus a couple extras hens willing). One roo is a mille fleur and the other 2 beautifully shaped black mottleds. Hens are mille fleur, blue or black mottled. Take a look at My Page or visit the photobucket link below for more pics. Fresh Eggs will be shipped Sept 27 as I gather about 4 days prior, so you have the freshest possible to set. Paypal pymt only within 24 hrs of auction end to my email [email protected] Shipping is flat rate and already included in the price. Mille fleur are a project in the making but I've made progress on body type. I'm striving for body type first and color consideration second. Please understand.... shipped eggs are a gamble. As a buyer of shipped eggs myself, I've been happy to candle at one week and see anything developing. When I bought shipped eggs I had at most 7 hatch, or one or zero. Alot depends on your incubating. The closer the distance the better for shipped eggs. No guarantee can be made on the hatch due to USPS handling nor any other issue beyond my control. I wrap eggs individually in bubble wrap and use a variety of materials--peanuts, shredded paper, large bubble wrap. Check my Hatching page for tips on hatching. Please ask if any questions.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

http://s651.photobucket.com/albums/.../?action=view&current=2010millecochins2-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
  2. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    VERY nice birds [​IMG]

3. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    I promised myself no hatching anything besides seramas until the PPBA show is over (in the end of January), but that doesn't mean I can't oogle! What beautiful birds. [​IMG]

4. ShysCreations

Here's some of the little chicks who hatched in the last few weeks---Yellow & striped are MFC plus some blue/black mottled

[​IMG]

5. poularde

poularde Hatching mode

Feb 7, 2010
    Puyallup, Wa.
    I like these birds.[​IMG]

6. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Thoes are really pretty!!! I want some!! Just wish they were standards!!! LOL Beautiful birds! [​IMG]

7. Chevis

Chevis Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Brunot
    These are amazing birds!! [​IMG] Love them!! [​IMG] No room in my bators!!! That kills me, I want some of these BAD!![​IMG]

8. aurorarose25

aurorarose25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    Is shipping included?

9. ShysCreations

For a buyers convenience---"Shipping is flat rate and already included in the price." I was able to send 14 eggs to my last buyer

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by