12+ Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin Hatching Eggs +++24 hr SALE++++

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wwmicasa1, Oct 26, 2010.

1. wwmicasa1

wwmicasa1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    One doz PLUS Mille Fleur Cochin Project hatching eggs to ship Wednesday, October 27, 2010. Shipping is included in the price & will be via USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation.

These eggs will be F5 generation on my Mille Fleur project.

Here are some pics of the progression of my project & some of my breeders...

[​IMG]

F2 hens

[​IMG]

F3 pullets

[​IMG]
    F3 Santiago

[​IMG]
    F4 Diego

[​IMG]

F 2 Bridget
    [​IMG]
    F4 pullet

[​IMG]

F4 Rojo

[​IMG]
    F5 Baby

[​IMG]
    Relaxing with the girls

I take Paypal at [email protected] (Virginia Van Dyke). Please do not hesitate to email or Pm me with any questions.

2. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    OHHH how tempting!!! I just have to sit on my hands till I get my own eggs from these beautiful birds I got from you...but I may not be able to resist!!![​IMG]

3. Kelly G

Kelly G It's like herding cats!

These are GORGEOUS birds!!!!! Will you list them again sometime? I just ordered a Brinsae incubator this week...and I have NO experience hatching!!! I absolutely cannot practice my skills on $50 eggs [​IMG]

Gorgeous birds!

4. wwmicasa1

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    Quote:Jen,

Thanks so much for the nice compliment. I "do" hope you are enjoying your new babies ~! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. wwmicasa1

Nov 22, 2008
    Wingshadows Hacienda
    Quote:Kelly,

You are getting a fabulous incubator. I have the 360 egg model by Brinsea & it almost hatches by itself~! You will love you new bator. I will be offering eggs from time to time. Just check back here or PM me when you are ready [​IMG]

6. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    already got one up on my avitar as you can see....there just so beautiful, I couldnt be more pleased!!!! [​IMG]

7. jeffg1

jeffg1 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 8, 2009
    arkansas
    I just ordered eggs from them great to do business with. If my wife would not leave me i would order these also

8. ParadisePoultry

ParadisePoultry Hey, I'm WALKIN' here !

Oct 19, 2009
    Paradise (Braham), Mn
    Oooops, my finger slipped!! Just kidding. I have some nice babies hatched from MikeV's eggs, and these should be a wonderful addition to my little flock. I've been following the MFC thread for a long time and had been planning on getting eggs from you this spring.....but what can I say? Impulse buy [​IMG]

Well, I better get the Brinsea out tomorrow.

Thnaks, BJ

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by