12+ Mille Fleur D'Uccle Eggs (people on my list, please post)

peeps7

Songster
12 Years
Aug 26, 2007
North Carolina
I have 12+ eggs ready to go tomorrow, the people who are on my list are not responding to their pm's and I must get these out tomorrow. Its $35 (shipping included), I do accept paypal The first one who post sold on here gets them. Send me a pm for my paypal email. Here is a pic of one of my hens and my rooster. Sorry for bad pics, they wouldn't hold still.

MyPictures191.jpg

MyPictures196.jpg

MyPictures187.jpg

Here is the stock they came from.

birds20for20order200201.jpg

Last edited:
Oh... they're beautiful! If I don't get chicks this weekend, can I "order" some eggs from you? (disclaimer: hubby knows this is an option if I don't get my chicks this weekend)
tongue.png

Ok, this round is sold but my hens are laying like crazy so I will have some up shortly again. Umm, people who are on my list and still wnat to be on my list, post here. I have every body in a order book but some people I know don't want them anymore. Sooooo, if you are on my list or want to be, please post on this topic. Thanks!!

Heya!

I'd like to be on your list again for a shipment towards the end of April, if that's possible
smile.png

THANK YOU!! I just LOVE your millies!!

Oh! btw - I am going to candle your eggs again tonight - but, so far I have all 3 polish developing and I think at least 4 or 5 millies.
smile.png

~Lacey

Yes please... my Millies are not coming in this weekend
sad.png
, so I'd like to go with eggs and hatch my own, too.
May I "pre-order" a dozen or so for the week of April 28th?

Ooooh Mrs AK, you beat me to it!

I'm getting Welsummers and Silkies mailed on April 28th, and was thinking how pretty these would be, added to the bator at the same time!

Boo hoo!
hit.gif
Too late......

Quote:
Well... maybe we can work something out with Peeps...
smile.png
My incubator won't be available til then, but I could wait another week for shipment...
whatdya think?
big_smile.png

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Quote:
Well... maybe we can work something out with Peeps...
smile.png
My incubator won't be available til then, but I could wait another week for shipment...
whatdya think?
big_smile.png

You're too sweet!
I was slow, and you should go ahead and get them. It's a first come, first served sort of thing.

sniff sniff My DH would be sooo proud of me for following the rules. Can't tell him though. He doesn't know I'm getting myself Welsummers and Silkies for my birthday
big_smile.png

Lacy: That is wondeful!!! I'm so glad all of your polish are developing. I will put you down for some more!!
tongue.png

Wegotchickens: I will put you down for April 28th, Mrs.AK said she would let you have yours then.
smile.png

Mrs. AK: I sent you a pm back for the first week in May.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom