1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

12+ Mille Fleur eggs and 3+ bonus eggs of your choice

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by xtremechickens, May 20, 2010.

1. xtremechickens

xtremechickens In the Brooder

Apr 25, 2009
    Arizona
    This Auction is for 12+ Mille Fleur D'uccle eggs (Bantams). As a bonus we will also include 3+ additional eggs of your choice. We have Grey Japanese, Buff and Golden Laced Polish, Blue, Black and Splash Giant Cochins (possible Lemon Blue), Easter Eggers, Cuckoo Marans, Golden Neck D'Uccles, Leghorns. Our cabinet incubator is full for another week so we are offering these bonus eggs in addition to the Mille Fleur D'Uccles eggs. We have had a 95% hatch rate with the D'uccle coop. They have been very easy to hatch out.

AS WITH ALL HATCHING EGGS, I CANNOT GUARANTEE HATCHABILITY OR PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS IF YOUR EGGS DON'T HATCH DUE TO DAMAGE BY THE POSTAL SERVICE OR EXPOSURE TO TEMPERATURE EXTREMES OR OTHER UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. I DO SEND EXTRAS!!

I will send eggs via priority mail with shipping conformation.

Please pay with paypal as soon as auction ends so that eggs can be set out in a timely manner at [email protected]

Please feel free to email me with any questions [email protected] , Thank you so much and Happy Bidding!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by