12+ Millie Fleur Cochin project eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bantyman, May 3, 2011.

1. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hey all [​IMG]
    I have 12+ of these eggs that will be ready to go out Monday the 9th My bator is full and I didnt want to eat them so thought I would give somebody a chance to get some of them If interested please dont hit BIN Just PM or e-mail me and I will get back with you Payment will be due before I ship I accept paypal at [email protected] and will take a PO money order
    I have a couple of pics of the roos that you will get eggs from but the hens didnt want to co-operate very well but I do have a pic of one of them The price of the eggs does include shipping with delivery confirmation

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well the last roo decided he had to put his attention somewhere else at the last minute and I couldnt get a better pic He didnt want to co-operate If the other hens will co-operate just a little bit I will get some pix of them Thanx for looking

Mike [​IMG]

2. Munkeesmama

Munkeesmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2010
    California
    Are these bantams or LF?

3. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:Judging from the nest openings and the hardwire cloth in the background....I would say Bantam. Also his username indicates bantam. That is my guess and opinion.

Last edited: May 7, 2011
  4. Munkeesmama

Munkeesmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2010
    California
    That would be my guess too, but always best to ask questions before buying, right?

5. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Yep These are bantams I will be glad when the LF pops up If I had the room I would start on them

Mike [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by