12+ Millie Fleur Cochin project eggs

bantyman

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 25, 2008
Blue Ridge GA
Hey all
frow.gif

Gonna give this another shot I will have 12+ eggs from my millie fleur project birds ready to ship out Monday the 23rd Has been at least 15 eggs These girls are laying pretty good and fertility here has been great I cant guarantee what the PO will do with them Maybe have soccer practice or see who can kick the longest field goal Finally got a few pix of my hens to put on here Hope you like I accept paypal at [email protected] at the end of this listing so these can be sent Monday Dont hit BIN just send me a PM or e-mail and I will get back with you One more thing The price does include shipping and these are bantams Thanx for looking

5973_mvi_0083_0001.jpg

5973_img_0104.jpg

5973_img_0100.jpg

5973_img_0099.jpg

5973_img_0098.jpg

5973_imag0018.jpg

Last edited:
I purchased some eggs from Mike a few weeks ago. He was very easy patient with me as a new guy and was prompt in answering my questions. The post office was not nice to the eggs, but he packed them well. I just candled today and I have 6 of his girls's eggs developing nicely in the incubator now.

I couldn't figure out how to leave positive feedback for him... so here it is.

Tim

Hey Tim
frow.gif

Glad to hear that you have some developing after the PO had their weekly soccer practice with them Keep me up on them if you would Still just a concerned grampa Thank you for the nice words Best I have had this week
big_smile.png
Good luck with those eggs

Mike
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom