12 Mixed breed chicken hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kathydoolittle, Mar 19, 2011.

1. kathydoolittle

kathydoolittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2009
    Pittsburg KS
    I have a dozen mixed breed hatching eggs. Fertility on the farm has been 90% plus with several 100% hatches. I will send extras. If you would like a couple bantam mixed breed in the dozen just let me know. I have sex-links, Black Australorp hens and roo, Marran Roo, Light Brahma, Easter eggers, and a couple mix. And a mixed roo very pretty. There is a chance you will get a pure breed, but no promises. I also have Mille Fleur, and a couple frizzle bantams. I am not responsible for hatch rate. There are to many determining factor for that. Plus the way the USPS handles it after it leaves my hands. I will pack well, and mark box clearly. I accept money orders only. The eggs will be gathered and shipped within 24 hours of receiving money order. Unless a weekend or holiday. Thank you for looking.

2. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    YIKES didn't look at money order only... that will take me awhile don't live near the bank and have paypal set up needed the eggs for setting thurs.all my other auctions are going out monday.I will send the money order but don't send the eggs they will arrive too late

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by