12 Muscovy eggs. Braymer MO. N.P.I.P. certified!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by houndit, May 13, 2010.

1. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    My Muscovies are laying pretty good right now. I have chocolate, blue, black, barred, chocolate ripple, dark ripple, and blue fawn all running together. My cabinet incubator is full so they have to go.

I gather the eggs twice a day and store them in the basement where they are turned twice a day. I package them carefully, and I guarantee you will not get any broken eggs that you order. I always add extra(s) in case one is damaged. I can not guarantee your hatch because of post office handling and fickle incubators. Your eggs should not be over two possibly three days old when they ship.

You can see my feedback here http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

If
    you have never had Muscovies here is a little information about them. They are very quiet. This makes them good city ducks. The Drakes an only hiss, and the females trill, or squeak usually. They can be tamed easily. They are very funny and personable. I had a drake that would catch shell corn out of the air like a dog.
    They are also useful. We have dressed out a number of drakes. They are extremely good eating. The females are pretty good layers in season, and excellent mothers. They will hatch practically anything you put under them. I like to let them go broody and then add some other eggs for them to hatch. I have hatched chickens, turkeys, and lots of ducks under them. They are good foragers. Mine have always enjoyed flying a little bit. I know many people who say that their Muscovies never fly. If you do not want them to fly you can simply clip one wing.

The eggs should ship out Monday. I prefer paypal within 24 hours of your purchasing the eggs. If you make prior arrangements I will except a money order or cashiers check. I will also ship 18 eggs for $15.00 plus $12.00 shipping if you like.
    Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  2. BjsBestGirl

BjsBestGirl Songster

Apr 14, 2010
    1832 MC 4008
    is it shipping only? i am in very northern arkansas. how far from branson, mo are you?

3. BjsBestGirl

BjsBestGirl Songster

Apr 14, 2010
    1832 MC 4008
    never mind. i found it. lol.

4. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    Quote:They donot have to be shipped. It is probably to far for you to drive though. If you want to that would be great!

5. Colonel77

Colonel77 Chirping

Mar 10, 2010
    Glasgow, MO
    You say your cabinet is full... Does this mean you sell ducklings?? I'd be interested in a few ducklings at some point in time if you do. I drive past the Braymer exit off 36 quite often and could stop in sometime.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by