1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ Naked Neck eggs * NPIP *

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nava, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    It feels god to say,that I'm a member of the National Poultry Improvement Plan
    well, I got 12 egg that I will be collecting during the weekend, the blue color on the roos is really dark blue I really like it and the pullets I got are Awesome, I'm not going to guaranty the hatch rate cause it s beyond me, but if you are looking to get some Blue Naked Necks, I will guaranty that you'll love their dark blue color.
    These eggs will be shipped on Monday morning, any questions feel free to PM me thanks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bockbock2008

bockbock2008 Why do they call me crazy??

Dec 30, 2008
    Southwest Indiana
    Oh no!! You and your little blue naked necks are back [​IMG] As soon as I make sure my incubator is ready to get going for the season, I'll be getting me some of them [​IMG]

3. Nava

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Quote:Back for more? [​IMG] just let me know when you are ready, you know repeated customers, get 1 extra egg [​IMG]

4. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Gaaaah stop teasing me! Come spring I am planning on sneaking a dozen past my family though. They love Turkens but are so afraid of seeing them die. I want to hatch them as a surprise. [​IMG]

5. Nava

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Quote:I like the way you think [​IMG]

6. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    Two questions -

If I bid and win do they have to be shipped now or can they wait until it warms up up here? Should I wait until you ran another auction when my weather is better?

With these there is a chance of black and splash also right? I don't care I just love my one little turken gal!

7. Nava

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    momma's chickens :

Two questions -

If I bid and win do they have to be shipped now or can they wait until it warms up up here? Should I wait until you ran another auction when my weather is better?

With these there is a chance of black and splash also right? I don't care I just love my one little turken gal!

I have only hatched blue and black, not one single splash, but it is a possibility.

it's up to you, you can bid now and lock on that price, or wait till spring, when every one is looking for all kinds of eggs to hatch and bid with them. [​IMG]

they will be shipped at your specified date [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  8. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    Quote:I have only hatched blue and black, not one single splash, but it is a possibility.

it's up to you, you can bid now and lock on that price, or wait till spring, when every one is looking for all kinds of eggs to hatch and bid with them. [​IMG]

they will be shipped at your specified date [​IMG]

Thanks Nava!!!!

9. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's the Naked Neck Lady!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    I just love the pics of your Naked Necks! I bought the blue NN roo Sonew got from you. He's a hoot to have in the flock! We all love him and our friends are beside themselves watching him. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by