1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12 Naked Neck Frizzle (brown & green) eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Aug 5, 2011.

1. 12 eggs from my blue / splash / black Naked Neck Frizzle pens up for auction.

One pen has this splash Frizzle Naked Neck Green-Egger rooster:
    [​IMG]
    with blue / black Naked Neck green-egger and brown-egger hens:
    [​IMG].
    Another pen has a smooth blue Naked Neck Green-Egger rooster
    [​IMG]
    with blue / splash Frizzle Naked Neck Green-Egger hens:
    [​IMG].

$12.00 for USPS Priority shipping (with Delivery Confirmation) and Handling.
    Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping .

My PayPal is [email protected].
    This time of year, it's hot everywhere. The box will be marked 'FRAGILE' 'PERISHABLE' 'EGGS FOR HATCHING ENCLOSED' so hopefully they will be kept out of the heat while they travel.

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

1 person likes this.
  2. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    LF correct? [​IMG]

3. Hi! Those are all mid-size to large birds.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

4. KalikoFarms

KalikoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2011
    Do you ship in September? I have ordered this summer and have lost my hiney, only due to the heat. so I am waiting till September when it hopefully cools off here in Alabama.
    thanks
    Rita

5. Hi Rita! I should have eggs available in Sept., just shout when you are ready.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by