12+ Naked Neck (poss frizzled / barred / green-egger) eggs $25. inc sh

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Jul 7, 2010.

1. *...ipping*
    Hi! I'll have 12+ Naked Neck eggs (laid 6th/7th/8th) available to ship Fri (7/9) for Monday delivery.
    edit: Another group available to ship Mon, 7/12.
    There will be eggs from the bantam Naked Necks, eggs from the Naked Neck Frizzled Green-Eggers, eggs from a black Naked Neck Green-egger hen mated with a Blue Barred Rock.

The eggs from the NN bantam pen will hatch blue/black/splash and all will have naked necks.
    Eggs from the NN Frizz green-egger pen will hatch blue or splash, half naked neck / half feather neck, half frizzled / half smooth, and all will be blue/green eggers.
    Once in a while an off-color partridge-y chick pops out from both of those pens. And chicks from both pens may be white-skinned or black-skinned.

The eggs from the black NN x Blue BR may be feather neck or naked neck, black/barred/blue/blue barred and will lay some shade of green or brown egg.

The price for 12+ is $25.00 and includes USPS Priority shipping with Delivery Confirmation.
    Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping .

Post sold and send payment if interested. My PayPal is [email protected].

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

If you want eggs for later shipping, I'll have groups of the same available every Mon/Wed/Fri.

Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

Last edited: Jul 11, 2010
  2. Hi! These are the eggs available so far to ship Fri:
    [​IMG]
    I'll add todays' eggs to the box.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  3. NurseNettie

NurseNettie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2008
    Northern Maine
    Ooh.... I'll vouch for the shipping and fertility of these eggs!!!!

I'll be bidding/ buying within the next few weeks once we figure out our coop problem. I've lost 2 of my 3 beautiful NN crosses I hatched out from you last year to a predator [​IMG] I"m so glad I moved 1 of them in with Elvira, one of the bantam/frizzle whatevers I hatched out the previous year from you ( the one I moved had been a favorite of the rooster, and needed a much needed feather-growing break!).

4. Hi Annette! I was wracking my brain trying to remember when you got NN eggs and found THIS.
    I'm so sorry you lost some of them, hard as we try to keep them safe --- stuff happens [​IMG].
    Just give me a shout when you want to try more.

I'll have another group of the eggs above to ship Mon.
    Thaks!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

5. stagedragon

stagedragon Out Of The Brooder

Jun 29, 2009
    Washington
    Would you happen to be willing to sell just the BNN eggs? I only raise the bantam size of Naked Necks and need some fresh lines, no one breeds them here in Eastern WASHINGTON [​IMG]

*edit* unless of course the frizzle ones are bantam size. I got a frizzle this year since I want to start frizzling my BNNs and silkies too, LOL [​IMG]
    I love odd breeds [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  6. Hi Kimberly! That would be no problem.
    The Naked Neck bantams are blue, splash, and black NN hens with a blue NN roo.
    [​IMG]
    2 of the blue NN girls are frizzled.
    [​IMG]
    2 of the NN girls (the splash in this pic) and a black lay green eggs.
    [​IMG].

I'll email.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by