12+ (NOW 18 EGGS!) Beutiful Bearded Silkie Eggs! INCLUDES PAINT!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Nov 21, 2011.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    This auction is for 18 (THATS ALL I CAN FIT IN THE BOX) eggs from all my silkie pens. I will collect eggs wednesday, thursday, and friday. You can send payment by PAYPAL to: [email protected] This will be for a mix of colors what ever are layed. I have: Paint, white, buff, partridge/blue partridge and Blue/splash/cuckoo. So HURRY and get these while you can! These eggs will ship out SATURDAY. Please keep in mind that I do my personal best to be sure the eggs get to you not broken and in good condition, but unfortunately due to the nature of shipping and incubation I cannot personally guarentee your sucess rate. There are far to many variables involved for me to be able to determine your personal outcome. Please keep this in mind when purchaseing hatching eggs. I DO NOT replace eggs for any reason. You can see tons of pics and my hatching egg polocy on my website: www.sassysilkie.com Be sure to sign the guest book too! [​IMG] This is your chance to get some super nice silkies! Shipping is set at $12.00 Thanks so much for looking and happy hatching!!! JEN

EDIT******MY GIRLS REALLY KICKED IT UP TODAY, GOT 8 EGGS JUST TODAY so if they keep laying like this 18 shouldnt be a problem...

******please visit my website to see pics of all my birds....I have 1 CUCKOO roo and 1 blue roo in with my black blue splash hens now.

www.sassysilkie.com

I will include at least 2 paint eggs.

HERES MY PAINT ROO AND THE BLACK GALS HES WITH:

Paint Roo:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black hen 1:
    [​IMG]

Black hen 2:
    [​IMG]

Black hen 3:
    [​IMG]

Group of black hens:
    [​IMG]

The rest:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  2. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I wanted to post a couple pics of my paint chicks I hatched from these eggs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Beautiful paint babies!

4. groundpecker

groundpecker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2011
    Rison, Arkansas
    I really like your black silkies. I could care less about paint, they are just a fad IMO.

5. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    thanks so much. i cant wait to see how they grow out. my bator is full till saturday so i listed this auction and then its back to setting my own eggs, so get em while you can. lol

6. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    I love the paints and all the colors actually! These buffs are beautiful and I would not trade the two I hatched from your eggs! [​IMG]

7. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    if your interrested in the auction for the paint eggs there will be at least 4... I am getting 2 eggs per day now. JEN

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by