12 npip serama eggs

seramaland2

Songster
10 Years
Sep 23, 2009
bethel,ohio
41731_kentuckiana_2009_022.jpg
41731_top_of_ohio_6-27-09_004.jpg
We have some extra serama eggs available at this time.This auction is for 12 eggs. Our birds have done very well at the shows.Some of our birds came directly from jerry's seramas in louisiana.Our main breeders are a's and b's, with one micro rooster included.These eggs will be an assortment of regular serama, silkied serama, booted serama and frizzled serama.We are an NPIP certified flock.We cannot guarantee your hatch, due to not having control over what happens after the eggs leave our hands, but we are having very good luck with these eggs.We will pack the eggs very well for shipping. Seramas are not the easiest birds to get a good hatch from,but we have a lot of babies.Email with any questions.Good luck!

Last edited:
Would you please please ship to Canada? I also have a US Postal address? You could ship there. The paper work needed is your NPIP form and a Customs Declaration and Dispatch Note from the United States Postal Service. I know this because I have received eggs from the States before. Thanks Louanne

The picture at the top is of one of my silkied roos.I didn't have a picture of my frizzled yet.I'll try to get a good one today.He's not really into standing still.12 eggs in auction.I'll put more pics on later today.

My silkied roo got best of breed at lucasville last week.I think my frizzled came from one of your eggs, so I'm guessing they're related.He takes a terrible pic, but he's really a beautiful bird.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom