12 npip serama eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by seramaland2, Oct 12, 2009.

1. seramaland2

seramaland2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2009
    bethel,ohio
    [​IMG][​IMG] We have some extra serama eggs available at this time.This auction is for 12 eggs. Our birds have done very well at the shows.Some of our birds came directly from jerry's seramas in louisiana.Our main breeders are a's and b's, with one micro rooster included.These eggs will be an assortment of regular serama, silkied serama, booted serama and frizzled serama.We are an NPIP certified flock.We cannot guarantee your hatch, due to not having control over what happens after the eggs leave our hands, but we are having very good luck with these eggs.We will pack the eggs very well for shipping. Seramas are not the easiest birds to get a good hatch from,but we have a lot of babies.Email with any questions.Good luck!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  2. feedstorechick

feedstorechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    How many eggs are in this auction?

3. JewellFarm

JewellFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Lebanon, Virginia
    How many eggs, and can you post pics of some of the frizzled and some of your hens?

4. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    That really nice roo at the top is a silkied serama.

This is a frizzle.... curlyish featers not furryish... [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. lou

lou Out Of The Brooder

Aug 10, 2009
    Moose Jaw
    Would you please please ship to Canada? I also have a US Postal address? You could ship there. The paper work needed is your NPIP form and a Customs Declaration and Dispatch Note from the United States Postal Service. I know this because I have received eggs from the States before. Thanks Louanne

6. seramaland2

Sep 23, 2009
    bethel,ohio
    The picture at the top is of one of my silkied roos.I didn't have a picture of my frizzled yet.I'll try to get a good one today.He's not really into standing still.12 eggs in auction.I'll put more pics on later today.

7. seramaland2

Sep 23, 2009
    bethel,ohio
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] a few more pics

8. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    Your frizzled roo looks just like mine! [​IMG]
    Your silkied roo is super nice. Do you show him? Bet he wins lots!

9. seramaland2

Sep 23, 2009
    bethel,ohio
    My silkied roo got best of breed at lucasville last week.I think my frizzled came from one of your eggs, so I'm guessing they're related.He takes a terrible pic, but he's really a beautiful bird.[​IMG]

10. Emilys3guppies

Emilys3guppies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2009
    Toronto
    Will you ship to Canada?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by