12+ OE/EE First Gen FBCM Roo with Mostly True Ameraucana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HBuehler, Jan 4, 2011.

1. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    I have hatched these with 100% fertility the last 3 hatches..so many I don't need to set all the eggs.
    In the pen is my young FBCM Roo and 2 true Ameraucana Roos Wheaten and Black both from Jeans flock.However,every chick has hatched with feather shanks so those boys are just on lookout.The ladies are 2 white Ameraucana 1 blue Ameraucana 1 black Ameraucana also all from Jeans flock and 2 EE that are half Ameraucana there is also 2 free loading wheaten Ameraucana in there who knows they may lay an egg during the week. Chicks have all hatched black some have stayed solid some have more color blue and white The bantam in the picture doesn't live in the pen he just goes with me about everywhere I go
    I will ship all eggs laid from Wednesday until the auction ends no matter how many it is...many days I get 4 but some days they are lazy and I get 1 so I put down 12 to be sure.You know the shipped egg risks once they leave here I'm not responsible Payment is due when the auction ends so they can be mailed ASAP
    Edited to add the outside pics were taken in very high winds but here right now if it's not raining or snowing it's very windy
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  2. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    I don't see any pictures other than the pic of the roo. Do you pics of the Hens?

3. HBuehler

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Hmm not sure why your not seeing the pics..they are posted in the ad 4 with adult birds and 2 chick pics.I don't think there is a very close shot of the black or blue hens but they are in some of the background pics...not easy trying to get pics when the wind is blowing like mad but it's that or snowing raining or sleet..I'm ready for Spring![​IMG]

4. HBuehler

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Put more Ameraucana hens in that pen so closing the auction for a few weeks since they have been free ranging all winter.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by