12+ OHIKI bantam longtail hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by onagadori, Mar 24, 2012.

1. onagadori

onagadori Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Oct 17, 2010
    North Texas
    PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE PHOTOS...

We are offering a dozen of our ohiki hatching eggs for sale.. These are rare bantam longtails. If you have never had the pleasure of seeing or owning one of these little sweethearts, you are really missing out.. Ohiki are the friendliest, sweetest, and most docile bantam chickens you will come across... They are wonderful pets and good layers and setters.. They are little feather balls.. And they love to talk, sing, and interact with people..

You can view more pictures of them at our website STEWART LONGTAILS

We do not guarantee hatching eggs due to postal handling, but we send extras when available, send fresh eggs, well packed and try to do all we can to ensure you have the best possible hatch.. Colors will be assorted and can include barred, crele, ginger, bb red, silver, birchen, etc. We will ship what is available at the time and try to include extras.. We thank you for your time and considering our ad.. If you are interested in our birds please pm us.. Thanks.

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  2. onagadori

onagadori Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Oct 17, 2010
    North Texas
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  3. Meara

Meara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Midwest
    I want these sooooo bad. But I can't right now[​IMG]

4. foxgapchickens

foxgapchickens Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2011
    Maryland
    Beautiful!!!

5. southcarolina843

southcarolina843 New Egg

Aug 9, 2011
    when will you have some more hatching eggs available( ohiki ) i would be very interested in some in the next couple of months thanks misty

6. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    Friendly is an understatement. You have to literally push mine out of the way.... And Amanda has been so willing to answer questions. It was a great to get mine . I enjoy them everyday!

7. puresilky

puresilky New Egg

Dec 12, 2012
    hi i'm enquiring about the ohiki bantam eggs could you please send me the price and how many you have left if you do [​IMG] thanks luke[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by