1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ olive eggers 24 hour only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Dec 18, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hi all,

I am shipping 18 to the winner of my last auction on Monday ( my 8+ auction) and have 9 right now towards this auction-I will collect today and tomorrow and ship Monday-probably 15-18 eggs. I was going to send this early batch to my next customer in line but she will be away for the holidays and cant take them:-( -Ive been getting 6-8 eggs a day now, so very fresh:) All pullets produced from these eggs will lay the olive colored eggs of all different shades-I only send the darkest colored eggs laid so that when you hatch, your pullets will lay the darker colors-if I get lighter colors I keep them for eating-the colors of the eggs you will be recieving are pictured down below-the blown out eggs-thats the best array of colors I can show:) ( blues-greeens-speckled greens-olive greens- I FORGOT TO SAY MY SILKIE BROODY IS HATCHING SOME OF MY OE'S RIGHT NOW FAT LITTLE CHUNKS!!!! IF THESE DONT SELL THEY ARE GOING UNDER MY BIG BEAUTIFUL LF COCHIN WHO IS BROODY NOW TOO:) SAVE ME PLEASE!!! LOL
    I am known for sending alot of extras up to 18 but never promising that amount

fertility has been 90-100% even on all shipped eggs
    As soon as auction ends please paypal my addy [email protected] and leave a note as to what you bought please:)

In my pens I have a FBCM rooster ( 9 months old) with my girls ( 9 of them) ameracaunas ( blue)-OE hens-and my EE's the eggs all are dark green-green-brilliant blues and some are speckled green. Alot of blue anf black chicks-They produce gorgeous muffed chicks which I had hatched out all Summer ( under broodies). YOU WILL GET SOME STRAIGHT COMBED CHICKS FROM THESE HATCHES-as the FBCM has straight comb so it will be a 50/50 but the straight comb pullets are just as pretty:) I have no straight combed hens in this pen all pea combs-I package/ship very carefully-all though I must state once the eggs leave my house I cannot guarantee hatchability or breakage.
    -
    Here are lots of pictures from this Summer

Broody and her newly hatching babies and OE eggs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FBCm roo about 2 months ago and one of the OE hens-( forget the white orps they were sold off on Oct-[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    photo of what some of the colored eggs you will be recieving ( not the brown or white ones LOL)
    [​IMG]

some eggs I decorated so you can see more colors
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

fertility has been great!!!

If you would like to get on the waiting list for these guys-lets me know through Pm please:) I can do smaller orders-just pm me:)

Jan 17th ( MOnday shipment) is Filled

Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    THANK YOU BARKER CHICKENS!!!!! I feel so much better now...I really am a sick person when I have broody's.... I will stick eggs under everyone of them!!! Personally, I really don't care if I have to give up eggs from a few hens to hatch me out more chicks-as long as it's not in the house...I didnt have that many broody's last year so this is exciting for me to have them keep popping up:)

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    13 so far:) -still have to collect today-probably hit 17-18 eggs in all

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    17 so far:)

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    18!!! we got 18!!! I dont think they will lay anymore today:-( but 18 [​IMG]

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG] holy cow it's quiet in here [​IMG] 1 hour to go [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. tlb796

tlb796 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Portland
    would they fit in my delivery:fl this week?

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:You are getting 18 already:) I would have to upgrade to the larger shipping box which would be 4$ more towards shipping:) not another 12$ youd get 36 of these eggs [​IMG] LOL

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG]

10. tlb796

tlb796 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Portland
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I think I'm just a little nuts.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by