12+ Paint Silkie Eggs $1 Starting Bid (24 Hr. Auction)!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Elite Silkies, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Please read before bidding. These will ship on Wednesday. The PO does not guarantee delivery for Priority Mail. If you want a guarantee, then you must pay for Express Mail. I will not be held responsible if they are not received by Friday or Saturday if you choose to forgo Express Mail options. Normally, packages arrive within 2 days, but I can not guarantee it will not take longer.

NOTE: Paint Silkies DO NOT breed true. You can hatch a range of colors including but not limited to: Paint, Blue, Black, Partridge, Gray and White. You can hatch almost any color imaginable.

You can hatch Silkies and Showgirls!!!

I will pack them extremely well, but will not be held responsible for any damage occurred during shipping. I use heavy duty boxes, bubble wrap and lots of newspaper to stabilize them. Hatching eggs are a gamble! Please consider that before bidding. The PO can be rough on packages. Once they leave my hands I am no longer responsible for them. I have excellent hatch rates with tons of babies, but I can not guarantee your hatch rates, due to shipping.

These babies are strong, healthy and hatch extremely well. You can hatch chicks with bold spots and several little spots to just a couple or few spots. The spots are never the same! They are different on each bird, some are better spotted than others.

You can see my breeders at www.elitesilkies.com

I have 3 paint hens, 4 black hens, 2 blue hens, 2 white showgirls ( The Showgirl hens each have one black feather on them, but have thrown me a couple of really nice showgirl babies) These girls are in with Jacob now. Jake is no longer in my flock and now resides in Georgia!

The number of paint babies can vary drastically! Be aware of that before bidding please.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  2. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Do you have pictures of your parent birds?

3. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Quote:You can see my birds at www.elitesilkies.com

I use the following colors: I have 3 paint hens, 4 black hens, (SORRY THAT'S 1) not 2 blue hens, 2 white showgirls ( The Showgirl hens each have one black feather on them, but have thrown me a couple of really nice showgirl babies) These girls are in with Jacob now. Jake is no longer in my flock and now resides in Georgia! I don't have all of them on my website, but most of them are. They are also not all posted in the Paint Category.

4. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    The total egg count so far is 14!

5. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    oh they are so cute. Especially the SG.

6. Elite Silkies