12 Paint Silkie Eggs (Last Auction!) $1 Start

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Elite Silkies, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    LAST CHANCE to get some of these gorgeous paint babies!

This will be the last auction for awhile, I'll have my bator's freed up after this week! If the girls lay extras I will include them. I will keep you updated on how many extra eggs will be included if any. Fertility is great, I have babies coming out of my ears, and my bators are full of fertile eggs!

These eggs will ship by Thursday.

NOTE: Paint Silkies DO NOT breed true. You can hatch a range of colors including but not limited to: Paint, Blue, Black, Partridge and White.

I will pack them extremely well, but will not be held responsible for any damage occurred during shipping. I use heavy duty boxes, bubble wrap and lots of newspaper to stabilize them. My buyers have had excellent results with my packing methods. Hatching eggs are a gamble! Please consider that before bidding. The PO can be rough on packages.

These babies are strong, healthy and hatch extremely well.

You can see my breeders at www.elitesilkies.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I should be able to add at least 2 or 3 extra's to this auction.

3. SilkieBantams

SilkieBantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    I would really love to buy some hatching eggs from you but the price on them is way too much. [​IMG]

4. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    There will be at least 16 eggs

5. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Thoes babies are just adorable!!!!!!! I cant wait till I hatch at least 1 spotted baby like that! I would be grabbing these eggs up in a sec if my bators and broodies werent full...Maybe next time.

6. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I've got spots running everywhere, and my bators are full [​IMG] The extreme excitement comes when you hatch a really loud spotted baby!

7. SilkieBantams

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    How many babies are you going to keep or are you going to sell them locally?

8. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Quote:Right now I have about 40 paint babies. As soon as the NPIP people show up, if they ever do, I will able to ship them. I had 6 up on auction, took them off because a gentleman was coming to get them, and he didn't show up! [​IMG] I'll not hold any for anyone again [​IMG]

9. SilkieBantams

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Awww! I would love to purchase some Paint Silkie babies from you! How much do you think shipping will be for some Paint Silkie chicks to be shipped to Texas?

10. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    This is just going by others shipping quotes of course and what I just paid for shipping, but I am guessing it is around $60-65, which includes the box. It could be cheaper, if you give me your zip code, I can do an estimate.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by