12 Paint Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hickory-hills, Dec 4, 2011.

  1. hickory-hills

    hickory-hills Out Of The Brooder

    23
    0
    22
    Nov 27, 2011
    Ohio
    Up for auction 1 doz Paint Silkie Eggs, these eggs will be from our paint pen so you will have a good chance of hatching a high percent of paints out of these eggs. Eggs will be collected Mon and Tues and shipped Wed Dec 7. I can not guarentee your sucess rate but eggs will be fresh and fertile when shipped also keep in mind that I do not replace hatching eggs for any reason. This is a good chance to get some very nice paint silkies. We also have some paint chicks available that are looking very nice if interested in chicks email me.



    [​IMG]













    [​IMG]












    [​IMG]
     
  2. Streakinstones

    Streakinstones Out Of The Brooder

    77
    3
    41
    Jul 9, 2010
    Waldorf, Maryland
    These look like Shagbark's Silkies.
     
  3. hickory-hills

    hickory-hills Out Of The Brooder

    23
    0
    22
    Nov 27, 2011
    Ohio
    They should they were purchased from Shagbark
     
  4. Wnunezcruz

    Wnunezcruz Chillin' With My Peeps

    188
    0
    89
    Aug 28, 2011
    Tennessee
    What's your hen/rooster ratio? Also what colors do you usually hatch?
     
  5. hickory-hills

    hickory-hills Out Of The Brooder

    23
    0
    22
    Nov 27, 2011
    Ohio
    We have one pen with paint roo over 4 paint hens and another pen with a paint roo over 5 hens, out of both of these pens we are hatching alot paint chicks only 2 out 10 have been black and that is the only other color we have been getting. I would say 90% of the chicks hatch with spots and the other 10% get spots within 2-3 days.
     
  6. Wnunezcruz

    Wnunezcruz Chillin' With My Peeps

    188
    0
    89
    Aug 28, 2011
    Tennessee
    Ok. Thank you for getting back to me.
     
  7. Faerytalefarm

    Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

    Sep 23, 2011
    The picture in your auction of paint chicks is the exact same picture listed in an auction through Bidbird by Shagbark.
     
  8. hickory-hills

    hickory-hills Out Of The Brooder

    23
    0
    22
    Nov 27, 2011
    Ohio
    I used some of her photos with her permission in fact all three photos are photos that she used either on this site or Birdbid site as I have not been able to get any photos because our weather is bad here for taking photos If I had known it was going to cause so much trouble I would not have got permission to use her photos I believe most of the trouble is just because somebody is either trying to run the birds down or being nosy when its none of there business. I can also see why she told me that she had, had enough and was getting out.
     
  9. Northwood Silkies

    Northwood Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

    552
    3
    131
    May 4, 2010
    Northwest Michigan
    Quote:I see you do have a camera but your weather has been bad well you can do what I do. Bring them inside the garage or house, basement etc and take pics. It's not that hard... I'm sorry, but when you work hard for your money people just want to be cautious on what they buy. There are way too many people getting ripped off nowday's.
     
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  10. shagbarksilkies

    shagbarksilkies Out Of The Brooder

    50
    0
    29
    Jul 4, 2010
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone just got an email from my friend saying that he was having some trouble on here after reading the post I must say some of these people that are raising silkies have no business raising anything Bill Durbin purchased most of my silkies about a week to 10 days ago I still have a few paints left and a pair of blacks I let Bill use the photos on here and sent him the correct photos to use our weather has been just terrible with rain and I did not see any thing wrong with it I'm sorry if you see something wrong with using my photos. The one black pullet that is listed on here is a black pullet that I had listed on Birdbid a couple of weeks ago that somebody purchased and never sent the money for, therefore she did not sell. As for the paint eggs that I was supposed to sell last week I never sold any eggs last week NONE I have enough paints left to sell eggs from but I did not sell any last week. I believe I sold some about 2 weeks ago but it has been at least two weeks and maybe 3 weeks. I can't believe I'm on here writing this because people can not mind there own business, but any way HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE


    He put a pair of black pullets up for auction on this site and there were a couple of people that try to make this form there home by running everyone down called him every thing including a lair so I thought I had better also post this over here also.
     

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by