12+ Pampered Serama eggs ~~3 day Auction~~

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by pamperedpoultry, Jan 30, 2012.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
    Bidding will start at: $10.00

Additional bids will be in increasing $.50 increments

Shipping will be via Priority at a cost of $12.00 with confirmation
    Auction ends at 12:30 pm(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)on Thurs 2/2/2012 These will ship Thurs evening or Fri morning depending on time payment is recieved.

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid).
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description 12+ serama eggs More pics can be seen on www.bantamchickens.webs.com or facebook under "Pamered Poultry & Critters.

Also you can PM me your highest bid incase you are not going to be online when the auction ends. If you do send me your bid, continue to bid in replys like normal up to your maximun (or if I see that you haven't I will place your next lowest bid for you up to your maximum but I may not be able to update that offten so please dont depend on me to bid for you.. Thanks!! )

Edited to add: Example of how sending me your Max bid works
    Bidder 1 sends me their max bid of $20.00 and place a bid on the listing for $15.00.. Bidder 2 comes along places a bid of $15.50. If I notice that bidder 1 hasn't bid again I place the bid for him of $16.00 and so on until the auction has ended (PLEASE IF YOU DO PM YOUR MAX BID DO NOT DEPEND ON ME TO UPDATE, TRY AND UPDATE YOU BID UP TO YOUR MAX YOURSELF IF YOU CAN) THANKS.. If you know your not goin to be online while the auction is goin let me know and I will be happy to update it for you. Just dont want the confusion of keeping up with 3 or 4 different peoples bids throughout the whole auction..
    Also if you do send me a pm or email with your max bid make sure you post your first bid on here or I will not be able to accept it in fairness to everyone bidding.

Thanks!!

Good luck and Happy Bidding =)
    Pampered Poultry & Critters
    www.bantamchickens.webs.com

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  2. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    me 12

3. KIDDSBANTAMS

KIDDSBANTAMS Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2010
    Lexington
    $12.50

4. pamperedpoultry

I have someone who has PM'd me a bid, I asked them to post on here. Not sure if the bid they sent was their max or what they wanted to bring the auction up to. I will update as soon as I know.

Edited to add: Example of how sending me your Max bid works
    Bidder 1 sends me their max bid of $20.00 and place a bid on the listing for $15.00.. Bidder 2 comes along places a bid of $15.50. If I notice that bidder 1 hasn't bid again I place the bid for him of $16.00 and so on until the auction has ended (PLEASE IF YOU DO PM YOUR MAX BID DO NOT DEPEND ON ME TO UPDATE, TRY AND UPDATE YOUR BID UP TO YOUR MAX YOURSELF IF YOU CAN) THANKS.. If you know your not goin to be online while the auction is goin let me know and I will be happy to update it for you. Just dont want the confusion of keeping up with 3 or 4 different peoples bids throughout the whole auction if they are online to watch the auction..

Thanks!!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  5. pamperedpoultry

Also if u do send me a pm or email with ur max bid make sure you post your first bid on here or I will not be able to accept it in fairness to everyone bidding thanks!

6. roostertales

roostertales New Egg

Feb 1, 2012
    Bidding 13.50 thank you!

7. KIDDSBANTAMS

KIDDSBANTAMS Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2010
    Lexington
    $14.00

8. chillipepper55

chillipepper55 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 24, 2012

9. brijay2

brijay2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2009
    Waddell AZ
    15$[​IMG]

10. pamperedpoultry

chillipepper55 Bid of $15.50

pm'd with their max bid and they will be offline so I will place the bids for them until end of auction

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by