1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+ "Pampered" serama UPDATED NOW @2 DOZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Wish I had room, money, and all that for this pretty eggs! I'll catch ya when I have room for'em. [​IMG]

~Aspen

2. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

K guys someone is goin to get a great deal!, This is now for a 2 dozen batch!! Decided I'm not goin to have room for the ones I was goin to save for myself, so up for grabs is now 2 dozen!
    Happy Bidding!

3. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Oh My... [​IMG]

~Aspen

4. lilcritters

lilcritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2011
    White Church Missouri
    I sure have an itchy clicker finger...... Will be watching this one... guess i better go update my Pay Pal...

Good thing I went to update!! Had to call them! My itchy clicking finger is twitching...

April

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  5. discoveregg

discoveregg Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    Northern Idaho
    Can you update us on how many of which kind of eggs you have so far? Love the frizzles [​IMG]

6. pamperedpoultry

I will tell you this the probability of getting a frizzle will be slim to none.. I've yet to get a frizzle chic, and haven't heard anyone that I've sent eggs to say they have not saying that it want happen but... I recently moved my serama hens all in together and left the smaller roo's with them.. the only seramas I have seperated are my whites and its just a pair of those.. I also have a cpl others that carry the white genes. As of lastnight I had close to a dozen and should get 5 or 6 more today.. The girls are layin like mad..

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  7. pamperedpoultry

here are some more pics ....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

some of this years juvys
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

some of last years
    [​IMG]

8. pamperedpoultry

went out and got 4 more eggs right now I have a total of 14 eggs not unusual for me to get 4-6 eggs a day and i will send any extras if any by the time I ship [​IMG]

9. pamperedpoultry

Just a lil over an hour update on eggs as of lastnight 26

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by