12+ Partridge and blue partridge silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sebrightmom, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I am selling eggs for my Blue Partridge and Partridge silkies. You are buying 12+ hatchings eggs. I have 13 eggs right now. I will add any extra I get tonight. They are very nice birds. Several of the birds have been shown and done well. I have won best of variety everytime I have shown. All of my silkies have the correct number of toes and the correct combs. I have never hatched out a four toed chick. I have hatched a few splash chicks, but most are blue partridge and Partridge. I also have two Partridge showgirl cockerels in the pen. You have a chance of hatching out a showgirl but I haven't so far and I just hatched out chicks last week.

We have had good fertility here, but I can not guarantee your hatch rate due to shipping and/or incubation methods. I accept paypal. I can ship these as early as tomorrow.

If you buy these, please pay my paypal at [email protected] I will ship these in the morning.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The hen in the back just got done been broody for over a month. She usually looks a lot better than she does in this picture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I have 14 eggs right now.

3. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    [​IMG]

~Aspen

4. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    How many hens? They are beautiful. Is that the only rooster fertiling them? He is lovely!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by