12+ partridge silkie eggs PRESALE***pictures

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HatchingFever, Feb 14, 2011.

1. HatchingFever

HatchingFever Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2011
    These are my new sq partridge silkies there are 3 girls 2 boys this is a presale so when they start laying whoever wins these will have first choice if they first want these when they lay again i think 2 weeks i want to see what i can get for 12 eggs from my SQ partridge silkies. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/79428_003.jpg[/img]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HatchingFever

Feb 8, 2011
    one bid [​IMG]

3. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    You might get more bids if you offer less eggs. If you only have 3 hens it is impossible to get 12+ of the freshest eggs. After a week of the eggs sitting fertility starts going down in the egg. Just a thought. [​IMG]

Good Luck, I love the partridge color in silkies.

4. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Quote:Agreed. I might be interested in 4-6 eggs. I LOVE the partridge color. Also, my incubator is full to the brim right now and I'd need time to clear it out.

5. HatchingFever

Feb 8, 2011
    thanks for the advice the reason its a test is because they have been laying bout an egg or 2 a day and im putting every egg in the bator 100 percent FERTILE here

6. calgal98

calgal98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Where in California? I would love to get a few. I live in Oakdale, near Modesto I'm starting a staggered incubation late this week when my eggs arrive. Wouldn't mind a few in my incubator

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  7. HatchingFever

Feb 8, 2011
    cal gal san dieago pm me

8. IroquoisEgg

IroquoisEgg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2010
    Fair Oaks, CA
    how much is shipping to Northern Cal? 95628 zip

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by