12+ Pekin Duck eggs NM Ship tomorrow

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cara, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    12+ eggs from my lovely quackers [​IMG] $25 shipped Priority in the morning.

2. barnwife

barnwife Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    central Texas
    12 is a few too many for me right now! I only have room for a very few more eggs...until I finish my staggered hatch over the next two weeks!

is it possible for me to pre-order some for shipping between may 5 and 10? 15? I would like a dozen if it can wait until that time... Right now I have two pekin females, and no (unrelated) drake for them!

Where is your stock from, and how much would shipping be for 1 dozen to 76539, if this is something you are willing to do.

Would you be able to post pics of your birds?

Thank-you for your time! [​IMG]

3. shinyfun

shinyfun New Egg

Apr 16, 2009
    How long do you think it would take for them to reach Kathleen, GA? Can you overnight (would that be safe?)? I could pay a little extra for that!

I'm looking for duck eggs for my mother (who lives in Georgia). She's a first grade teacher and hatches ducks every year for her class. Anyway, she just found out that her normal place that she gets duck eggs, lost all but one of their female ducks last year, and the one that survived isn't laying.

Are you sure their fertile? I don't want to get them just to have the kids be disappointed.

We do have a no kill farm that we take the hatched ducks too after a few weeks in the classroom, so you don't need to worry about that.

Well, I'm sure there are plenty of questions I'm suppose to ask, but these are the biggies for me. If you give me good answers, I'll see how my mom wants to proceed.

Thanks,

Ami Robinson

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by