1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12 Plus 6 Extra Black Cochin Bantam Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickenhorder, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Chickenhorder

Chickenhorder Out Of The Brooder

Aug 14, 2010
    Pa
    This auction if for 12 plus at least 6 extras of my black cochin bantams. My show birds came from
    Judy Ganet not sure if I spelled her name right?.
    I have a very nice show roo and 2 very nice show hens, 1 very nice frizzle show roo and about 8 nice hens.
    I have been getting a few frizzles but not many, but very nice babys out of this pen. My fertility has been
    running in the high 90% range with hatching just as high. Although my results are great I cant guarantee
    your hatch for shipping and incubating practices can play a major role on shipped eggs. I do pack well
    and have had great results so hopefully you will to. THIS IS A BUY IT NOW AT $15. THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING
    SO JUST MAKE PAYMENT TO [email protected] and leave me a note as to what the payment is for.
    Check out my other feedback on ebay heview68 or on here at soggy bottom farm.. This is my sisters user name.
    Please make payment to [email protected]
    Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by