12 Plus Black Cochin Bantam Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Soggy Bottom Farm, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Soggy Bottom Farm

Soggy Bottom Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2010
    Southwest Central Pa
    This auction if for 12 plus at least 6 extras of my black cochin bantams. My show birds came from
    Judy Ganet not sure if I spelled her name right?.
    I have a very nice show roo and 2 very nice show hens, 1 very nice frizzle show roo and about 8 nice hens.
    I have been getting a few frizzles but not many, but very nice babys out of this pen. My fertility has been
    running in the high 90% range with hatching just as high. Although my results are great I cant guarantee
    your hatch for shipping and incubating practices can play a major role on shipped eggs. I do pack well
    and have had great results so hopefully you will to. Bidding starts at $15. that includes shipping.
    Please make payment to [email protected]
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  2. geweldig23

geweldig23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2010
    I might need to bid on these.....
    Just for every thinking about bidding on these, I won some last week and got a TON of extras...plus, at day 6, almost all but about 4 are developing!!!
    Great packing too!
    ETA maybe you mean Judy Gantt? She has excellent birds.
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  3. little brown hen

little brown hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Camp Point, Ill
    I received some of the mottled cochin egg's this week and I love the way she wrap's her egg's in tissue. Not one broken GREAT PACKING!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by