12 plus extras French Black and Blue Copper Marans eggs- NY or ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Nov 14, 2009.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    fertility is good finally lol and my bators are full so I am offering some of my FBCM eggs. There will be 12 plus extras. when they first started laying the egg color was a 5 and 6 but they have lightened a bit since then. The roo hatched from a 7 egg color on the chart so I suspect ofspring will lay darker eggs than the parents do. I have one Blue Copper Marans in with them so a few eggs may hatch out as french Blue Copper Marans, the rest will be black. I will post pics of the chicks later but here is the flock. Pics are a few months old and they look much better now. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Beautiful Birds! I want my girls to start laying again.

3. ke_ben

ke_ben Chillin' With My Peeps

Shipping to 89021?

4. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Quote:flat rate $13 anywhere

5. ke_ben

ke_ben Chillin' With My Peeps

Sorry, I must have missed it earlier, I see it now. Thanks.

6. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Do you happen to know if your blue copper is laying? I'd really like some of those...

7. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    yes I know for a fact as i hatched one [​IMG] I will take a pic tomorrow of the little bugger. I will also get some pics of the blue hen as the one I posted is just her back end [​IMG] but you can see that in the pic with the 3 of them eating face down. she has nice lacing [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  8. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    here are some chicks recently hatched from my flock. All have feathered feet like their parents. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here is the Blue chick I hatched, I have more eggs in the bator so I am hopefully going to have more soon.

[​IMG]

Here is an older pic of the blue pullet she has filled in nicely and I love her color. [​IMG] her egg starte off as a 5 on the chart when she began laying)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. JewellFarm

JewellFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Lebanon, Virginia
    Could you possibly post more pics of your roo or roos if you breed with more than one. I am interested in eye color, and breast coloring, if you could include pics of those particular areas.

10. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Quote:I dont have too many he was looking scragly the day I was taking pics, it ha been raining forever then, and I did not get many shots of him is decent poses as he was itching to be out. I will get some pics tomorow of his front side and his face for you [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by