12 plus extras Lavender split silkie and Show Girl eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Nov 19, 2009.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    One of my lavender pens are laying like crazy, I have a lavender roo over 2 buffs, 1 black, 2 gray show Girls, and one Splash/lav split

fertility is good and all eggs will be sent out fresh and in flat rate priority box.

Chicks may result in a variety of colors but all will be split to lav and if breed to each other or back to a lavender should result in SOME lav chicks.

Please see my BYC page for pics hens are very high quality and lav roo is PQ but has excellent lav coloring, and great feet, and breeds true so resulting chicks should have mulberry to black combs and be much fluffier than he is.

There is also the possibiliyty of lav chicks in the mix as well.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  2. Haleth

Haleth Out Of The Brooder

Aug 17, 2009
    Southern California
    You want these! I just hatched some SGs the other night from AHappyChick and they're darling:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Really awesome shipping (scared the hell out of my mailman--he was so VERY careful handling them) and excellent fertility. The babies are beautiful, too! Plus, she's one of the nicest people to deal with. [​IMG]

3. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I hatched a SG from Happychick and I am pretty sure he is Lavender [​IMG] He is bearded with a bowtie.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by