12 Plus SQ Silkie Hatching Eggs NPIP&AI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mountaintopsilkies, Aug 18, 2011.

1. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    I normally Don't sell my Hatching eggs, But my Bators are full and hate to waste these! And my hens have Hatched out their Chickies. All of my colors are in seperated pens and each egg will be marked as to what color pen they came from. All my silkies are show quality and NPIP & AI tested.
    Color pens:
    Splash, and Blue-- Silkies and Showgirls!
    Buff, and Partridge---Silkies and Showgirls!
    White---- Silkies and Showgirls! SO YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF GETTING A SHOWGIRL OR TWO FROM THESE PENS!

AS YOU KNOW I CAN NOT GARANTEE YOUR HATCH RATE, DUE TO THINGS BEYOND MY CONTROL. ONCE THEY ARE SHIPPED I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THEM. But I still want to know how your hatch goes! Eggs will be picked up over the weekend and will be ready to ship out on Monday!

Payment to PAYPAL ACC: [email protected] Remember to pay at end of Auction, as Eggs are time Sensitive!

I have gotten many BB,BV's, Rv's and Reserve Champion Featherleg with my silkies. All my silkies are more on the Bantam size, than the Standard size.
    I have several Silkie Chicks and Showgirl chicks that I am growing out and will be for sale when the weather cools down enough to ship. If there is something your looking for in a live Silkie, instead of trying to hatch some Let me know and I'll see if I have what you want!
    PM"s are always welcome! Now some Photos of some of my Silkies!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Reserve Champion featherleg- Blue hen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. Savannah Poultry

Savannah Poultry The Source

Mar 29, 2010
    Lakeview, OR
    when would you be able to ship?

3. mountaintopsilkies

mountaintopsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    MAINE
    Are you talking EGGS? or Live Birds? Eggs will ship out on Monday. Live Birds can be shipped out around the 1st of September depending on the heat. Shipping out to Oregon may take 4 days so we need to make sure it is not to hot for the birds. Thank you for your Question.
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by