12+ Polish "Top Hat" LF hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hot2Pot, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    What's not to love with these exotic looking beauties? Watch out if you want to free range them, since their crest limits their vision. Some folks trim their feathers, to aid in predator avoidance. But they are very tame and I can pick up any of mine to cuddle:) Right now I have mixed flocks. The rooster in one pen is Buff lace with buff lace and gold lace pullets. My main flock has a white roo and a white crested blue roo. Those hens are splash, buff lace, and silver laced. The other pen has white crested black rooster, white crested black hens and some splash , as well as white and white crested blue pullets. I have been hatching an assortment of colors from these eggs. Everyone that sees them wants some! If you have any questions, please pm me. My buddy Jim usually posts pics, or I can email you some. As always, we cannot guarantee your hatch rate on shipped eggs. Extras are included as available to help offset any losses. Happy hatching! Deb

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  2. shanshan51

shanshan51 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2011
    Vacaville, CA
    I would love some top hats. Do you have any pics?

3. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Sure, pm me your email address and I will send you some:)

4. mrheinz77

mrheinz77 New Beginnings Poultry

May 22, 2011
    SE Wisconsin
    Here ya go. Pictures of Deb's Polish. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. chrisf

chrisf Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2007
    I'm very pleased with Deb's eggs.....all were intact, and fertility is great!.........................................................chrisf

6. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Thanks Chris! My boys do good work:-D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by