12 + Porcelain, BBS, and BBS Partridge Silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sebrightmom, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    Pocelian pen: 2 porcelian roosters with buff and porcelian hens.

I do want to add, these hens have been with the porcelian roosters for about 3 weeks , before that they were with my lavender cockrel.

BBS pen: I belive one of the hens laying is the one that just won res. BB. The 2 roos in this pen were shown once last year and won BB and Res. BB

You will get at least 4 eggs from BBS pen and 2 from the Porcelain pen, plus anything else laid before shipping.

Partridge pen: I have partridge and Blue Partridge hens in this pen. I also have blue partridge and buff showgirl roosters. The showgirl rooster is new to the pen. He is still young, but I have seen him on one of the girls. Before I put the showgirl in there, I had hatched out Partridge, Blue Partridge, and Splash Partridge chicks.

You will get atleast 7 eggs from the Partridge pen, plus anything else laid before shipping.

All silkies are show quality. Two weekends ago we won Best of Breed (splash hen), and Res. Best of Breed (black pullet) and Best Variety with a blue pullet. We also won Best variety and Res. Variety with a blue Partridge cockerel and Blue Partridge pullet,

The top two groups are from my mother Little Ameraucana Mom.

paypal at end of auction :he[email protected]

Porcelain Group:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BBS group:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Four Month old pullet from the Partridge group
    [​IMG]
    [[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MOre pictures can be seen at https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=411961

If
    someone buys two of my auctions, I will combine shipping.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  2. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    Right now, we have 7 partridge eggs, 5 BBS, and 2 porcelain. We will add any more eggs that we get before we ship tomorrow.

3. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    After just checking eggs, we got one more partridge and bbs. So far that would be 16 eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by