12 porcelain/lavender silkie eggs TEST batch ONE DAY AUCTION!

rilly10

Clover Field Farm
9 Years
May 18, 2010
Pottstown, PA
This auction is for 12 eggs from my lavender/porcelain silkie pen. I have been testing for fertility and have over 90% here but this will be my first shipped batch which is why I am calling them test eggs. In this pen I have a lavender rooster and a porcelain rooster over lavender and porcelain hens. ALl breeders are free of DQs and are gourgeous! All are bearded, have great toes, foot feathering, and most are vaulted.

Disclaimers:
Please be aware that when breeding porcelains since they are a new variety you may hatch a miscolored chick. Please do not bid if you do not understand that these are test eggs and even though I have good harch rates at home shipping eggs are a risk.

Some older pics of the breeders from last season...they have really filled out since and look amazing! More pics can be seen on my website.

57966_pihenhead.jpg

57966_005.jpg

57966_lavrool.jpg

57966_2010p82a1.jpg

Thanks! I have been hatching like crazy and all THREE incubators are full so I figured an auction is better than eating them or tossing them!
hide.gif

Kasey- There are no showgirls in this pen, only silkies! I do have two showgirl auctions for any interested parties in the 8wk + section!
wink.png

Sonew-I had a MAJOR mishap with my bator
sad.png
I only have 8 OE, 2 lav/splits, and 6 BLRWs still kicking. What a bummer, all my fault though. They arrived perfectly, no detached air cells or anything! I think it took me as long to unpack them as it did you to pack them!!! LOL Thanks so much again! Always a happy customer!

Fattie- I am not NPIP sadly. I have called and emailed MULTIPLE times over a year period and have gotten no response! If anyone knows any hints to get an inspector for PA out please inform! I am having NO LUCK. Very frustrating. Sorry.

Yeah it's a real shame about the NPIP. I really want to have it done, just no one ever gets back to me!

This will be my first time shipping which is why I have it as a test batch. I have recieved like a million batches of shipped eggs though (lol ok a bit of an exaggeration, but I am a hatchohaulic). I will bubble wrap each egg, put them in a carton, tape the carton, and stuff the box really tight to keep them from moving arond. If the winner prefers I can ship in polyfoam from FowlRus as I have a ton of that too!

Back
Top Bottom