12+ Project Rainbow Orpingtons - White, Lavender, Jubilee Projects PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Jan 14, 2010.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    More details and pics below.. Paypal w/confirmed address only at auction end. This is for immediate shipment of fresh eggs. Thanks for looking and have fun bidding.

White Orps are pure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lavender project eggs are from lavender hens with Black Orp roos - all chicks will be black carrying the lavender gene. Breed these together to get your own lavender orps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jubilee project are F2s - so very early in the project. You can get a multitude of colors from these. Our goal is mille fleur, however some may be buff, buff mottled, red cololumbia, mille, etc. Just lots of fun with these right now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    I love the red ones WOW, beautiful

3. Intheswamp

Intheswamp Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    South Alabama
    Quote:Yes they are, aren't they!!! [​IMG]

4. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Are these ever offered other than in auction?

5. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    These are the last offer for lavender eggs for a while. I'm giving my girls a break in that pen plus I'm working on the next generation.

I'm not sure how long I will offer the Jubilee project eggs from the SS X BO breeding pen. I will eventually sell this flock off to continue on with our next generation as well.

The white orps, we will be expanding this group in spring and will offer these on a more regular basis and set a fixed sale price at some point.

All that being said, feel free to PM me and let me know what you're looking for specifically and I can try to put an order together if you need them sooner than the auction ending date or on another later date.

6. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:
    From hinkjc's signature line :

Most of my Orpington girls are laying up a storm! Check out my BYC auctions or feel free to contact me for hatching eggs.

Breeds: Lavender, Jubilee & Mottled Orp Projects, Buff, Black & White Orpington, Tufted Rumpless Araucana, Pyncheon Bantams

If nothing else check out her website for more pictures. [​IMG]

7. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    OOOOh I did....lol I am just not ready yet and that is why I asked....i am in [​IMG]...

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:I have 18 of hers in my bator right now! cant wait to candle-I resisted way too long and caved and bought them...couldnt help it just look at them!!!

9. CityChicker

CityChicker Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    I was just looking at your website yesterday! Those White Orps are gorgeous. I would love to have some of those and the Blacks (the other colors too really, LOL), if it wasn't for living in town most of the time now. It makes me want to move back up to the farm where we can have all the roos we want. I am *so* jealous of whoever gets this auction!

10. Intheswamp

Intheswamp Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    South Alabama
    Quote:Congrats! [​IMG]

Ed

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by