12+ Pure Lavender Orpington Eggs

chickeemama

Songster
9 Years
Feb 4, 2010
Iowa
TWELVE LAVENDER ORPINGTON HATCHING EGGS
I am offering 12+ hatching eggs from my flock of Lavender Project Orpingtons. My birds are from 2010 hatch from Hinkjc Mountain Poultry. These chickens are not only stunning, they are docile and great layers. I have 1 rooster in with 6 hens. Fertility rate is high.
Eggs will be carefully packaged and mailed via Priority Mail. I bubble wrap each egg individually so they have the best possible chance for arrival to your door unbroken. I guarantee fresh, fertile eggs, but I cannot be responsible for hatch rate due to shipment or incubation variables.
The eggs will ship on the Monday following the end of the sale.
Please make payment at end of auction, so eggs can be shipped in a timely manner. US shipping only.
I will include any extras that are available.

48395_dsc00238.jpg

48395_dsc00232.jpg

48395_dsc00245.jpg

Please feel free to check out my feedback scores on Ebay at http://myworld.ebay.com/nursesimpy
I
have sold some eggs on this site as well, however don't have much feedback here yet.
I accept Paypal only .... [email protected]
Thank you and feel free to ask questions.

Last edited:
This flock are Hinkjc line
I purchased my flock as chicks last year from another person here in Iowa. I drove 3 hours each way to get these little cuties - I too was in love! Karrie had purchased her eggs from Hinkjc in spring 2009.
I just love these birds, they follow me around like puppies. I have one that is laying her eggs in a spot she thinks she is hiding, so I am going to let her go broody if she will.

It is amazing how friendly the Lavenders are. I also have a "pet" Lavender hen. She lets everyone pick her up and carry her around. I have lots of birds and don't generally cuddle the birds. She didn't get special handling at anytime but she just loves people. Her name is Velvet. Velvet has her special place to lay also so I always know which egg is hers.

I am growing out some chicks, acquired indirectly from your flock. They are so very big and healthy, vigorous that some had to be "skipped" to the next brooder group older. These are really STRONG chicks. One is mottled, if anyone is into that.

Back
Top Bottom