12+ PURE Lavender & Split Lavender silkie eggs ship/del conf included

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Jul 4, 2011.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hi folks-Had an order for these as a pick up and the buyers couldn't make it to town until next week:( So up for grabs-I hope to ship these tomorrow after noon-after I collect for one more day. I have 12 right now and hoping for 2-3 more before shipping:) CANNOT GUARANTEE that though:( Sorry Please paypal [email protected] when you hit the buy it now please and thank you so much~

- Fertility has been amazing. the percentages on hatching pure lavs are as follows:

-25% pure lavs ( all though its been more like 35%)
    -25% pure blacks
    -50% splits

All splits in my pen are black splits-no other colors have ever been involved with these birds. These photos were taken in Fall-I let them all out for the Summer to free range- gives them a nice break!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    8 weeks old pure lav
    [​IMG]
    look closely at the right foot-the 5th toe is there just a bad photo holding the bird by myself!
    [​IMG]

2. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Hey Nat! [​IMG] I am shocked no one has snatched these up yet!!! I have gotten 100% hatch rates from Nat TWICE!!! [​IMG]

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:thanks hunny!!!! [​IMG] It might be the weather or that time of year people are slowing down [​IMG] but thats ok if they don't go- I have a broody BLRW that has been toying with staying put! So if they dont go -these will go under her. I also have a pure lav/lav egg that was laid that I was including so it will NOT break my heart to see that go:)

4. shuizar209

shuizar209 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2009
    Riverside
    Lav/lav ooooh exciting. My friend is going to jump for joy over these chicks (they will be a surprise). Im planning on busting out my bator for these. My season was over a few months ago andhavent been incubating. However this is a special occasion.

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:I hope that Lav/lav egg is fertile! I've been waiting on these guys for forever to lay! 8 months now? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by