12+ Pure Welsh Harlequin Eggs. Ship Mon. Shipping Included

Rainstorm

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Lake Placid FLorida
Welsh's have started laying good again! Would like to get these eggs gone so I dont have to feed em to the cats next week and buy more supplies for a new pen and coop!

Will send Any extra's I get before shipping
Eggs will be wrapped in Bubble wrapped and fresh, These ship Monday 21st. Paypal only!

32404_harlequin.jpg

Last edited:
How old will the eggs be when you ship them? And how well will they be packaged? I have had bad experiences with shipped eggs; detached air sacs and broken eggs. I love Welsh Harlequins, but I will only buy if they are VERY well packaged. Oh yeah, and where are there parents from, I don't need top blood lines, but I like to know were my babies come from. Let me know. Thanks!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hi, If they all lay everyday like they been doing they should be a maxium of 3 days old. I've shipped eggs at 5 days old before and wasnt a problem. as for packing I stuff the box with bubblewrap and shredded paper and wrap each egg in bubblewrap twice, put them in the middle and then another layer of bubblewrap and shredded paper on top. I've only had once where 3 or 4 out of 13 eggs got broken and according to her the post office played football with it. Hope this helps . Thanks

Diane

Thank you! But, I just got some babies from a breeder near my house. I am plenty busy for now, but I will remember you next time I need a project. Thanks

PS- I PMed you, but I am not sure if it sent, my computer is acting up.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom