12+++ Pure Wheaten and Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs!!!

WhiteMountainsRanch

Crowing
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
San Diego, CA
12+ Wheaten & Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs! These are pullet eggs, my pullets have been laying for almost 2 months now, some started later than others.

I have two Wheaten Cockerels over 4 Wheaten pullets and 4 Blue Wheaten pullets. The parents are Luanne (cpartist on here) and Wayne Meredith lines. I already have three hatches from this pen, first hatch I got 8 of 8, second I got 23 of 28, and third I got 12 of 12. The babies I have hatched from this pen are gorgeous, and I know the babies from these eggs will be too. We feed our chickens only 100% Organic Feeds and Organic BOSS as well as fresh organic fruits and veggies from our garden. They also free range every evening and are very happy chickens.

Lets meet the parents!!! (As I posted the pictures I noticed they were action shots making the chickens look like they have wry tail, I went out and followed each one around for a good ten minutes to make sure they DID NOT have wry tail. They DO NOT, it just happens to look like that in the pictures.)

Some of our Pullets:
SAM_1636.jpg

SAM_1623.jpg

SAM_1532.jpg

One of our Males:
SAM_1551.jpg

SAM_1550.jpg

SAM_1548.jpg

And here is a picture of their eggs and chicks:
SAM_3949-1.jpg

SAM_1104.jpg

Eggs to be gathered this week and sent Monday morning after payment received. Our hatching eggs we send out are no older than listed. They are turned three times a day and stored in a temperature controlled room to assure you the best possible hatch. Eggs are usually fairly clean, but may contain occasional soiling. I do not wash eggs but will brush of excess soiling if present. Eggs are wrapped individually in bubble wrap then nestled in pine shavings in large shipping box, clearly marked FRAGILE LIVE EMBRYOS, but I will gladly mark them any way you want. I've had very good success shipping this way. We have had an excellent hatch rate on our farm ourselves this year as well as with our shipped eggs.

However, we cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to circumstances out of our control. Rough postal handling and incubator mishaps can make perfectly fertile eggs not develop or hatch. Purchasing shipped hatching eggs is a risk. Please be understanding and know this when purchasing hatching eggs.
When your eggs arrive carefully unwrap them and store them pointy end down at room temperature for 12 hours to help the air cell settle from shipping.

We are currently only accepting paypal. Everyone has been pleased with the hatch rate they are getting from our eggs. We love our Ameraucanas and know you will also.

The eggs to be shipped are all fresh from this week and I will ship on Monday morning as soon as I receive payment. Our paypal is [email protected].

Thank you and happy bidding!

Last edited:
I would, but I have another bad hatch going right now. Actually it's doing nothing. I'd hate to spend money I don't have at the moment and doom all of these eggs.

I am however watching and
hit.gif

Quote:
I don't know.

I can get maybe half out and the rest will be DIS. Doesn't happen all the time, but enough that it's very frustrating and upsetting. I also get lots of quiters about half way through or later.

Quote:
I don't know.

I can get maybe half out and the rest will be DIS. Doesn't happen all the time, but enough that it's very frustrating and upsetting. I also get lots of quiters about half way through or later.

Awww...
sad.png
What incubator do you have? Maybe I can help...

Well we are both in CA so maybe shipping won't be bad.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom