12+ Purebred Dark Campbell Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sweetfolly, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    The girls are laying like crazy and I'm done incubating for the year!

So, I have 12+ eggs from my Dark Campbell pen up for grabs! Price of $25 includes shipping, I always include plenty of extras (I can usually throw in a few Indian Runner duck eggs as extras too), and in this heat the eggs will also be packed with a small ice-pack to try and help keep the eggs cool.

This is a BIN, and this batch will go out next Monday (7/12), but I have a batch of these ready to go every 3-4 days, so you can also PM me for availability and work out a different shipping date, or work out pricing for a different quantity of eggs if you don't want a full dozen. The Campbells will likely keep laying like this right through November!

Dark Campbells are a "newer" variety of the Campbell duck, developed by H.R.S. Humphreys in the 1940's. It's the same breed as the Khaki Campbell, with the absence of the brown dilution gene that lightens the overall color in Khakis. The Dark Campbells are more rare and, in my opinion, more striking than the Khaki's. They lay just as well as the Khaki Campbell, and mine are laying a variety of white, off-white, and pale green eggs.

Buying shipped eggs is a gamble, and I can't guarantee your hatch rate. Fertility had been 100% right from the start of the laying season. Eggs will be individually bubble-wrapped and packed tightly in a priority mail box. Payment is Paypal only to [email protected] - and feel free to e-mail me at that same address if you have any questions!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by