1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12 Purebred Standard Dark Brahma Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by whiterooster, Apr 10, 2011.

1. whiterooster

whiterooster Out Of The Brooder

Jan 7, 2009
    westmichigan
    I Have 12 Dark Brahma Eggs For Sale. These Birds Are Show Quality. They Are Large Purebred Massive Brahmas And Very Friendly.
    Last Year I Let Them Hatch Two Times With 12 Eggs And They Hatched Out 10 The First Time And 9 The Second. I Only Except
    Postal Money Orders. The Eggs Will Be Collected After Money Is Recieved So They Will Be Fresh On Arrival. I Will Ship Them On
    A Monday Or Tuesday So They Don't Get Caught Up In The Post Office On The Weekend.

2. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Oh My! He is Regal looking. I would love to see pictures of the hens please.

3. silvergatefarms

silvergatefarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2010
    Goldthwaite,TX
    what line are they from? do you show them?

4. whiterooster

Jan 7, 2009
    westmichigan
    No I have never showed any of my birds but people that bought my chicks have came back at the end of the year and showed me ribbons that
    they have won. They were from both the Dark and Buff Brahmas also from my Polish, Cochins, and Silver Laced Wyandottes.
    If you want to see more pictures send me your email and I will send you more pictures. I haven't been able to figure out how to put pictures with
    my ads.
    Thanks, Randy.

5. cheraboo

cheraboo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2008
    Michigan
    Ooohh. I've been wanting some of these for the longest time. Hmmm ... if I promised my DH no more chicks do you think that includes eggs?
    LOL

Are you anywhere around Kalamazoo/Battle Creek by chance?

6. silvergatefarms

silvergatefarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2010
    Goldthwaite,TX
  7. obaan1

obaan1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2010
    Great Lakes State
    I'm in Michigan also. (Grand Rapids area) Can we pick up the eggs if we win?

8. Farmerboy16

Farmerboy16 Rebuilding my Farm

Dec 30, 2010
    Sparta, MI
    I have seen his chickens, they are very good quality![​IMG]. And have brought some of his chicks, very healthy chicks! I am coming back for more! [​IMG]

9. whiterooster

Jan 7, 2009
    westmichigan
    You can stop over even if you don't win. I will sell some eggs.
    Or catch me at the Ravenna Auction next week.

10. whiterooster

Jan 7, 2009
    westmichigan
    I'm In Muskegon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by