12 + Quality Black Copper Marans Fertile Hatching Eggs; 3 Day Auction

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MsMarans, Oct 21, 2011.

1. MsMarans

MsMarans Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2009
    Norwalk, Iowa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For your consideration, I am offering 12 - 15+ very beautiful Black Copper Marans Hatching eggs from very quality stock. All my hens and roosters have feathered shanks, correct confirmation and very pretty copper, not straw colored hackles.

My flock has provided me and many others with pretty dark colored eggs and very healthy chicks. Of course, with most marans, egg color lightens a bit toward the end of their prime laying cycle and as the colder weather begins. I collect my eggs twice daily and place them in an automatic turner until they are shipped.

The marans breed is a very docile friendly chicken that proves to be extremely hardy. I am a member in good standing with the Marans of America. I have been working with this breed for several years. If you would like to start your own beautiful flock of Black Copper Marans, you won't want to pass this up. I am confident you will not be disappointed. Please email with any questions. Thanks for bidding.

I accept paypal only. I only send the freshest eggs. Eggs will be shipped immediately after payment is recieved.

www.northriverexoticbirds.com

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by