12+ Rare Bantam Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock.SQ Stock.Ends12pm 3/7

PeepsInc

Songster
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
NY Tri State region
I've had allot of requests for these eggs. In the true spirit of an auction, here you go for just a buck. Last Chance!
Up for auction is a dozen freshly collected eggs from my SQ Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock Bantam pen, (light brown almost pink colored eggs). My camera lens has a slight white cloud in the center (DD touched it with fingernail polish remover on her finger).You will notice it in every picture I've ever posted. I had 3 of my girls go broody & hatch out 2 dozen baby's over the coldest part of the winter. Fertility is very high. This is a rare chance to purchase eggs from this blood line.(This may be the last time I offer these eggs this year, I just got 2 more bators) I've had an incredible 100% hatch rate both in my bators & with the broody hens over the winter. The eggs I ship you will be the freshest laid from the 4 days prior to receiving payment. I rotate even shipping eggs once a day. All eggs are stored & shipped little end down (air cell up). Every egg gets it's own little air bag for travel(just like a Volvo).Then the eggs get placed in an almost crush proof package. The final key to my packaging is the postal code label that I print & stick to every box. That label means your eggs are getting the safest passage possible threw the US mail (No X ray). No I do NOT wash the bloom off the eggs. They come to you in their natural state... I can only except a Postal Money Order as payment!... If you have any questions please feel free to post them, & I will do my best to answer them in a timely manor. Shipping in the US only...... Thanks,Chris
34651_picture_1348.jpg

34651_picture_1335.jpg

34651_picture_1552.jpg

34651_hen2.jpg

34651_picture_1551.jpg

34651_hens4.jpg

34651_picture_1534.jpg

34651_hen3.jpg

34651_picture_1543.jpg

34651_picture_156938.jpg

34651_picture_156937.jpg

34651_picture_156939.jpg

34651_picture_1185555.jpg

Last edited:
Hey I have some of these eggs from your 1st auction. Candeled them the other All are doing great. Have about a week and a half left and should have 12 of these pretty birds. Thank you very much it has been a plesure to buy from you.

Great to hear Wing it
smile.png
............Joyryder, My zip is 12502. I'm near the Jackson corners exit off the Taconic State Parkway...I'm about 4 hours from you. If you wanted to make the drive, I could sell you chicks in a week...
big_smile.png
Dont fear shipping
smile.png
..I'm confident enough in my packaging skills that if your eggs show up broken, just send me pics of the unopened damaged package, & pics of the damaged eggs. & I will replace them! .......

Last edited:
Quote:
I think you've got the wrong Montgomery, I'm next to Walden. About an hour and 20 min away, Almost 3 hours round trip though. It is kind of far. I had bad hatch rates with shipped eggs. They were packaged well. None of them were broken. Some were infertile. A lot just never developed. There were only 3 quitters, Only 10 hatched out of 27.
I picked up my last batch of hatching eggs and added some of my own and I have 19 out of 24 so far and it's the beginning of Day 22.

We just picked up a cocker spaniel for my in laws off of 84 to 747S.....(opposed to north)..we actually know some people that live down in Walden! Its about an hours drive if you take 84 to the Taconic State Parkway n head north!..(given good travel conditions)...If you find your self in the area I'll have chicks hatching for the next couple of months.

Quote:
I think you've got the wrong Montgomery, I'm next to Walden. About an hour and 20 min away, Almost 3 hours round trip though. It is kind of far. I had bad hatch rates with shipped eggs. They were packaged well. None of them were broken. Some were infertile. A lot just never developed. There were only 3 quitters, Only 10 hatched out of 27.
I picked up my last batch of hatching eggs and added some of my own and I have 19 out of 24 so far and it's the beginning of Day 22.

Three hours is nothing! Do it do it! I drove 6 hours once to pick up some birds anyway chicks is always a better bet then eggs even your own eggs.

I think I have to do it these would hatch right around my birthday and it would be warmer here so hopefully they could be in the shed brooder instead of inside. I need to get these stinky chicks I have now out of the house!

Are you sure that you can not offer these again ? They are very special indeed but not all of us can drive up for chicks nor do we have space in our incubator. However I just may want to stop by for eggs when I visit a friend In southern VT at the first part of August ? First I need to do a seach to find your area. Is the tri-state PA. NJ and NY or elseshere ?

Back
Top Bottom