+12 Rare Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Hatching Eggs Auction end 9/29 9:30pm PCT

FarmerBoy24

Songster
9 Years
Nov 27, 2010
Moreno Valley Ca
Im offering + 12 hatching lemon cuckoo orpingtion eggs! My hens have been laying me a surplus of eggs and have "outlayed" all my other breeds even in these hot months! If you want more or less then +12 PM me after auction closes (I only ship fresh eggs). I always include 1-3 more eggs in ALL my shipments, if available! Bid starts at $15!!! This is an auction type listing bids will be placed in the comment box. I have 7 hens and 1 rooster. Fertility has been wonderful! Around 95-100% So far, ALL of the chicks I have hatched out have had the Beautiful baring, not just the ones that carry the gene!

The Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtion is a beautiful bird. Their feathers are white with a deep rich yellow barring. Did I mention they are wonderful egg layers? Throughout the heat of summer, and some through the cold of winter they just didn't stop laying eggs and my incubator is full of them! 1 of my hens do NOT show the barring but they do carry the gene, so it is possible you get one that only carries the gene, however ALL of the chicks I have hatched have the barring. Unlike any other chicken (besides silkies) there rear end feathers seem to "float" in the wind, instead of staying tight in the body. It gives them a massive look to them!! They also have great personalities!

Shipping is $13.00 priority flat rate box. I bubble rap each egg individually the sides, and the ends, and place a lot shredded newspaper in the box along with A LOT of plastic bags on the bottom of the box and the sides of the box. I tend to do a layering system, plastic bags, newspaper, eggs, more newspaper and more plastic bags. This method has been succsesfull with me for over dozens of egg shipments! I WILL ALWAYS INCLUDE EXTRA EGGS!! However when the eggs leave my hands I have no control on how they are handled. I do write "Fragile" "Handle w/ Care" "Perishable" On the box. I can include any thing else to your desire.

Payment: payment will be paid through paypal within 24hrs of ending. (unless contacted otherwise)

Paypal: [email protected] (farmboy241)

Auction Ends September 29th 9:30 pm pacific time

Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom