1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12+RIR eggs in Al Pic

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BamaChicken, May 3, 2008.

1. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Hey Julie,

How much do you charge for a dz if I come and pick them up? I am not but about 45 minutes from you.
    I noticed also on your website that you have oprington's . You have "Blue" orps, are they seperated?

Tiffany

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  2. chickenhawk59

chickenhawk59 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2008
    Opelika Alabama
    I have'nt gotten my incubator yet, its been orderd for over a week now from GQF but when i do i will be interested in a dozen RIR eggs. I also could drive down to Dothan to pick them up.

3. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    Tiffany, I pm'd you.
    Chicken, with the price of gas it would be less expensive for you to have them shipped, although your welcome to drive down.
    What do you mean by do I have my Orpingtons separated? I have BLue/Black/Splash and BAMA

4. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    These eggs are still for Sale.

5. ebonykawai

ebonykawai Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey there! Just wanted to say, your breeders throw a lot of hens! Every egg I hatched from you was female. [​IMG] Have you noticed that when you hatch them yourself? Also, they have the best personalities. My chicks from Duane Urch are all skittish. These are like lambs. [​IMG]

6. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    I have had a lot of pullets. I just saw some pullets that I hatched for a lady at our Church back in Oct. They were awesome and jumped up on the fence and let me pet them. I told her she needs to show them in the fall. I have got to hatch me out some for next year. I have a few here now but my mother has claimed them.

7. Just-Like-Hatching

Just-Like-Hatching Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    Dothan, AL
    Julie,

I think we have quiet a few in SHeila's mother's day batch. Just come get what you want when they hatch. I am sure we will have plenty.

8. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    That sounds good.
    Anyone want some of these awesome eggs. I am going to have to eat them looks like

9. tberggren

tberggren Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2008
    Ithaca NY
    I would love some but can't take any for two weeks. Let me know if you have some then.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by