12 Salmon/Blue Salmon Faverolles eggs FS- near Houston or will ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pasofinofarm, May 4, 2008.

1. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Have a dozen Standard Salmon/Blue Salmon Faverolles eggs for sale, price is $20 plus $12 shipping if you need it. Must be set up for paypal. These birds are exibition quality. This is a beautiful bearded and muffed breed with a single comb, feathered feet and legs and five toes. All of our birds are very correct and able to be shown in any APA show.

The Faverolle is known for a sweet nature, I have never met a mean rooster in this breed. Faverolles lay a large to x-large light tint egg and are the most dependable layers in hot or cold weather.

Chicks are a fluffy cheeked from the time they hatch in 21 days under your broody hen or in your incubator. We have been seeing some white sports in these birds too which are just beautiful.

Please post to this list as SOLD and immediately e-mail me at [email protected] for instructions. Eggs will ship Mon or Tues.

Be Blessed,
    Melissa

2. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Drool, Drool, Drool,Drool, Drool....... You are mean to do this to me!!!!! My SF hatch went horrible courtesy of the PO smashing the box. And I JUST told the breeder, no, you don't need to sent me more, I'm done hatching for the season. And now I see this... are you trying to kill me?????

3. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    gosh I sure love my SF ladies but I don't have a bator or a broody I will check If I can barrow one from school for a few weeks or make one [​IMG] . Will you have more later in the season ?

Henry

4. muffi

muffi Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Ayer, Massachusetts
    SOLD! OMG my husband is gonna have me committed. I already PROMISED I was done hatching, LOL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by